Come share your knowledge and experiences with us!
We’re looking for dynamic and engaging speakers for our monthly Professional Development luncheons.
The International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) Nashville chapter eagerly invites communications industry experts, academic scholars and experienced professionals of our larger business community to share their knowledge and experiences with our members for our 2021 Professional Development speaker series.
This is a great opportunity to serve your Nashville communications community, expand your network, and increase your professional exposure by sparking ideas and sharing key industry insights with local and regional members.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Personal branding
- Internal communication trends best practices
- Networking & building relationships
- Management & Leadership training
- Marketing Communications Strategy (planning, budgeting, executing)
- Digital communications (apps, social media platforms, email marketing campaigns)
- Optimizing websites
- Content strategy (creating vs. curating)
- Skills development (copywriting, proofreading, project management)
- Measuring success (goals vs. actuals, visibility, etc.)
- Media relations
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Crisis communications
IABC Nashville’s Professional Development events are currently held monthly via Zoom for communicators representing a variety of functions and industries. Events are promoted multiple times on social media and to more than 650 local email subscribers.
Candidates are invited to apply now by submitting the requested information.
If you are interested in submitting an idea for a presentation to IABC, please complete the following form: